7.26.2010

PLANS (originally from my website/a test post)


In two weeks I will be moving one floor down into my apartment for the year, and let me tell you, I can not wait. 
In the meantime, I have been trying to figure out what is the best way to adapt my new domain name to a functioning blog.  I have some, albeit limited, html capabilities, but I can't for the life of me decide if I should make the whole damn thing scrolling, or have links for separate posts, or have a few posts on the first page and then when they accumulate, have them moved to an archive?  Usually people want to see something on the front page though, right?

So let's try this out, just for a test run's sake.
Some quick post-it doodles about how I'm going to arrange the furniture in my room. 
I realize that this system is going to make it take me a long time to do posts, but maybe it's worth it?

I also for the life of me can't figure out how to put in a comments box.  I also realize that whatever I put in is going to off-set the flow of posts.  Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment