7.27.2010

APARTMENT INSPIRATION: J. MORGAN PUETT

I have a folder on my laptop entitled "Apartment Inspiration" that I like to look at every now and then.  Lately it's been growing exponentially, as my fallback to not being able to actually do anything to my apartment for a good two weeks or so has driven me to OCD-level planning.

According to wikipedia, J. Morgan Puett is a "conceptual installation artist" and the daughter of a 3rd generation beekeeper and painter.  I don't quite remember on which blog it was that I first saw her work, but I was charmed.  In fact, I can't even find where the first picture comes from on her website, but it's my favorite by far.  The second two are from the series "Chicken Coop", under Interiors.  Inspiring, but not what my apartment will look like!


No comments:

Post a Comment